Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ok, today was my 5th day, working on my painting, and I hope to finish it tomorrow! Taking a photo always helps to see what has to be worked on the next day. Even, turning the image upside down helps. I learned that "trick" when I was studying Graphic Design. It has impact on composition and balance in the painting! Since my paintings are large and on the wall, it's much easier doing that with a photograph!
I will have to make some important decisions tomorrow!!!!
Good night!

2 comments:

  1. This is a good idea, to photograph and post a working painting in stages so you can look back on it later and see the decision making. Nice work - I first thought of Egon Schiele and then Max Beckman and then Kathe Kollwitz even before I read that you are from Germany! Similar graphic sensibilities...but it's apparent you have a more gentile touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment! I really appreciate it! Tomorrow I'll put a video on my blog! So, stay tuned.

      Delete